One of the most critical choices when caring for a pup with continual or severe skin issues is choosing the right shampoo. Relieve your pup’s itchy, red skin caused by allergies, bug bites, and other irritants with this all-natural, deep-cleansing shampoo. Tough on allergens but gentle enough for every bath, Itchy Dog Shampoo boasts a carefully selected blend of essential oils that removes irritants from fur and soothes itchy skin. Works best when paired with Skin Soother organic healing balm.
Itchy Dog Shampoo is perfect for:
- Dogs with ongoing skin problems due to allergies, bug bites, rashes, hot spots, and other irritations
- Healing skin irritations and restoring skin & coat health
- Dogs of all breeds, ages, and sizes
Our deep-cleaning and restorative Itchy Dog Shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, alcohols, toxins, and artificial fragrances. The natural ingredients aid in overall skin health and help to balance, heal, and soothe pups with red, itchy, and irritated skin.
Our ingredients are blended with only the highest-quality, essential nourishing nutrients. Our liquid shampoo gets your pup sparkling clean and is safe for all breeds, ages, and sizes.
- Lavender Oil Antimicrobial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties soothe itchy, dry skin while also calming and soothing
- Eucalyptus Oil Promotes wound healing & ceramide production; protects against environmental stressors
- Jojoba Oil Anti-inflammatory that relieves chafed, chapped skin & reduces redness caused by dry skin
- Aloe Vera Aids in healing burns, abrasions, cuts, and irritations while deeply moisturizing skin
Full Ingredient List:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Polyglucoside, DOE-120, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Kelp Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate
Our Sensitive Skin Oatmeal formula is very gentle, making it great for all breeds and all ages, especially if they experience frequent skin irritations. Our Itchy Dog Shampoo is geared more towards dogs with reoccurring skin conditions like allergies, hot spots, and rashes. The Itchy Dog Shampoo is perfect for adult dogs who need added healing and restorative skincare, but it is also safe for all breeds and ages.
Why did you introduce liquid shampoos?
We love our shampoo bars, and so do our customers! However, bars of soap can sometimes be tricky to use, especially if your dog is wiggly during bathtime. The liquid shampoos make application much easier. This shampoo provides the same soothing properties as our Spruce Up Pup Shampoo Bar.
What if my dog swallows some of the shampoo?
If your dog consumes some of the product, they throw it back up or have an upset stomach, but it will not cause permanent harm. If they consume a large amount or their symptoms persist, contact your vet.