Glucosamine is the #1 ingredient recommended by vets for treating dogs with hip and joint issues and preventing these problems in pups who are predisposed to them. Give your pup the extra strength and support they need to repair cartilage damage and prevent future wear and tear.
Hip & Joint Oil with glucosamine is a powerhouse product that:
- Repairs cartilage damage and prevents future wear and tear
- Reduces inflammation associated with joint pain, stiffness, and immobility
- Promotes healthy lubrication of joints
- Minimizes pain caused by arthritis, hip dysplasia, and other joint problems
Glucosamine is sure to have your pup feeling the best they have in ages!
The ingredients in Hip & Joint Oil are naturally produced by all dogs, but production decreases as dogs age — hence the need to add these important supplements back into your dog’s daily routine.
Active ingredients include:
- Glucosamine (Shellfish): Encourages the repair of damaged cartilage (the spongy material that cushions joints)
- MSM: Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant; also known as methylsulfonylmethane
- Manganese: Promotes strong ligament development & maintenance.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Aids with lubrication of joints
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine): Reduces inflammation & promotes joint function
Inactive Ingredients: Pure aloe vera juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, stevia, vegetable glycerin
There are two main differences:
1. Hip & Joint Oil has a higher concentration of Glucosamine HCL, making it a stronger, more potent formula than Hip & Joint Chews,
2. Some dog parents find that administering a liquid supplement at or after mealtime is easier than feeding them a chew.
When do you recommend Hip & Joint Oil over Hip & Joint chews?
Hip & Joint Oil is ideal for active dogs or dogs that need more joint support because its formula is slightly stronger than that of our Hip & Joint Chews. The liquid supplement is also great for dogs who have trouble with pills and/or chews.
Does this have a flavor?
Our formula is not flavored, but it does contain Stevia, which is a safe and sweet way to entice pups.
Can this product be used with other Natural Dog Company supplements and food additives?
Yes, it can be given concurrently with any of our other supplements, with the exception of Hip & Joint chews.